Focused shock wave therapy (ESWT) for non-invasive treatment of orthopaedic disorders such as tendinopathy and myofascial pain syndromes.
The design of the DUOLITH® SD1 »ultra« with the SEPIA® handpiece is impressive with its high-quality workmanship and optimised ergonomics. The particular flexibility of the handpiece cable facilitates treatments to be carried out without fatigue and therefore more easily directly on the patient – an important criterion for everyday practice.
The SEPIA® handpiece makes treatments using focused shock waves simple and efficient. All essential controls have been integrated into the handpiece. The frequency and energy level are adjustable directly on the handpiece.
DUOLITH® SD1 T-TOP »ultra« with focused handpiece SEPIA® and optional 10″ touch screen / Focused handpiece SEPIA® with and without stand-off / Handpiece display – integrated control elements
Beneficial for users: The stand-offs supplied can be used to adjust the penetration depth individually to the indication. Users benefit from reduced service costs thanks to the simple coil replacement. Exclusive customer access to the »Shock Wave Portal« offers helpful information.
- Effective and fatigue-free work directly on the patient
- All controls integrated into the handpiece
- Reduced service costs thanks to simple coil replacement
- Optional: C-ACTOR® handpiece with extended energy range
- Exclusive online access to the »Shock Wave Portal« for more knowledge (www.shockwaveportal.com)
Touch Screen – The ideal extension for the DUOLITH® SD1 T-TOP »ultra«
The optional 10″ touch screen connects to the shock wave device via a USB cable and extends it with valuable features: Besides the additional device control, it offers patient management as well as treatment parameters recommended by experienced users, which are supported with videos and images.
These can be called up and applied. Using the integrated Visible Body® software, not only you can you get right to the muscular structures, but also deep into the macroscopic and microscopic levels of the human body.
- 10″ touch screen (optional)
- Patient management with treatment history
- Video and image-based treatment parameters
- Visible Body® digital anatomy atlas: Macroscopic and microscopic 3D anatomy models